lørdag 3. november 2012

Gjesteartisten vår

Disse to ukene har vi med oss en dyktig dame som gjestedesigner. Hun heter Lydia Boode, og er på designteamet til CopicMarker Europe. Her forteller hun litt om seg selv:


I little story about me,

"My name is Lydia Boode from the Netherlands. I'm very proud that I'm asked as a Guest Designer for this blog.
I'm a mom of two little girls, from 3,5 years old and our new born baby she is now 3 weeks old and
we have 2 very sweet Dobermann's.
I started 10 years ago with scrapbooking and since several years I make cards. I started with Derwent Pencils and Distress ink, later with Copic Markers to color the images.
Sometimes I will still color with the pencils bud in the most of time I color with Copic Markers.
I hope you like the cards I have made for you."

Her kommer 2 kort Lydia har laget til oss:

I’m honored to be a guest designer for this wonderful blog.
I made a card for you with Cocco with a present.
Actually is this a Christmas image, bud I think you can use this lovely bear
also for a birthday or another opportunity.
The papers are from Prima Marketing paper stack "Tea Time".
Behind the paper I used some gauze bandage.
I really love this effect.
The swirl is from Memory box and the pearls and flowers from the local scrapbookstore.

 Cocco is colored with Copic Markers

Bear: E30 E31 E33 E35
Present: R12 R02 R01
Dress: Y35 Y32 Y28 Y82
Bow: YG63 YG67
Tag: E41 E43


Today I have chosen for the image from Saturated Canary, Butterly wings.
For I started with this card I make a design for the card in Silhouette Design Studio
And with the Silhouette cutting machine I cut the card out. I do this with 5 different shapes.
From Bazzil white cardstock and from design paper from Papermania "Capsule Collection"
With the Easel Die from Tim Holtz I cut a Easel out bazzil white. So the card can be right up.
The digital Image is printed on Perfect Colouring Paper and colored with Copic MarkersI finished the image 
                                                                                with Stickels on the wings.

I used for this image this colors;
 Skin: R00 E00 E01 R20

Wings: R81 R83 R85
Hair: YR00 E21 E23 E50
Eyes: B00
Ground: W0 E50 YR00 B0000 YR000
Shadow: W0

Nydelige kort fra Lydia. Tusen takk for at du ville være gjestedesigner hos oss.
Vi hos CMN ønsker dere alle sammen en flott og kreativ helg.


Ingen kommentarer: