fredag 21. mars 2014

Her er Blankina!

Jeg koser meg med alle bidragene jeg får fra de Europeiske instruktørene - og presenterer en av dem for dere hver uke.
Denne gang reiser vi til Italia, der vi hilser på Blankina - eller Annemieke Blanken som er hennes egentlige navn.

Nyt disse to vakre kortene fra henne:





Dette er hva Blankina sier om seg selv:

My name of art is Blankina, I was born in the Netherlands but live in Italy since 1996.
I am happy to be one of the new copic instructors for Italy, covering the Rome area.
I love making cards and to match colours, so you can understand I love my copic!
Isn't it the most relaxing thing?
Colouring up nice stamps or do some copic doodeling..
In case you will not be able to follow the ECCP classes with me,
you can always come to visit me on my blog;

Ta en titt i bloggen hennes, og nyt!

GRAZIE Blankina for taking time to let the Copic family in Norway get to know you :)

Klem fra Siv


2 kommentarer:

Blankina sa...

Thank you Siv..lovely to be a guest on your pretty Copic blog..
Ciao, Hugs
Blankina

Elizabeth sa...

Gorgeous cards and coloring, Blankina! Thanks for joining us! Hugs, Elizabeth x